It's just three days until the start of autumn but as I mentioned in my September post it was already looking very much like autumn here already. This morning I woke up to temperatures of 2 °C, mist, condensation on the windows, and the beautiful early autumn smell of cold, smoke, and flowers. I'm in the perfect mood for this week's Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Autumn TBR List.
1. Rhetoric by Aristotle.
2. Life of King Alfred by Asser.
3. The Flowers of Evil by Charles Baudelaire.
4. The Nun by Denis Diderot.
5. The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
6. The Life of Charlotte Brontë by Elizabeth Gaskell.
7. Wessex Poems and Other Verses by Thomas Hardy.
8. The Republic by Plato.
9. The Castle of Otranto by Horace Walpole.
10. A History of My Times by Xenophon.
Happy autumn reading, everyone! 🍂