Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR.
Today has been extraordinarily productive, and, the best bit of all: I've had a task which I've put off and put off for over a month (paperwork). I finally went to do it and it was already done! I must have done it during the summer in an odd fit of organisation. Before I do, though, I can't resist this week's Top Ten Tuesday.
The Top Ten Books on My Winter TBR -
- The Winter's Tale by William Shakespeare. Seems appropriate!
- The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins.
- Eugene Onegin by Alexander Pushkin for Marian's readalong.
- Dead Souls by Nikolai Gogol.
- The Collected Dorothy Parker by Dorothy Parker.
- The Magus by John Fowles.
- Hamlet by William Shakespeare.
- Daniel Deronda by George Eliot.
- Of Human Bondage by W. Somerset Maugham.
- The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie.
I'm particularly looking forward to Dead Souls and Of Human Bondage, though, for some reason, they're both a tad intimidating!
But for now, Middlemarch and a cup of coffee.