Reading England 2015 Wrap Up Post.


It's time to wrap up Reading England 2015! If you've finished the challenge let me know in this post: either leave me a comment, or add your link to Mister Linky (below).

As for me, for this I read 25 titles - I thought as I was hosting the challenge I should make the extra effort :)

Here's my list:
  1. BedfordshireThe Autobiography of Mark Rutherford by William Hale White.
  2. BerkshireThe Ballad of Reading Gaol by Oscar Wilde.
  3. CambridgeshireJacob's Room by Virginia Woolf.
  4. CheshireWives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell.
  5. CornwallBasil by Wilkie Collins.
  6. CumbriaLady Anna by Anthony Trollope.
  7. DevonRachel Ray by Anthony Trollope.
  8. DorsetTwo on a Tower by Thomas Hardy.
  9. EssexLady Audley's Secret by Mary Elizabeth Braddon.
  10. HampshireThe Woman in White by Wilkie Collins.
  11. HerefordshireThe Diaries of Rev. Francis Kilvert.
  12. KentThe Mystery of Edwin Drood by Charles Dickens.
  13. LancashireMary Barton by Elizabeth Gaskell.
  14. LincolnshireThe Mill on the Floss by George Eliot.
  15. LondonDaniel Deronda by George Eliot.
  16. NorthamptonshireMansfield Park by Jane Austen.
  17. Northumberland: Rob Roy by Walter Scott.
  18. OxfordshireThree Men in a Boat by Jerome K. Jerome.
  19. ShropshireThe Old Curiosity Shop by Charles Dickens.
  20. SomersetPersuasion by Jane Austen.
  21. SurreyThe War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells.
  22. SussexThe Ragged Trousered Philanthropists by Robert Tressell.
  23. WarwickshireTom Brown's School Days by Thomas Hughes.
  24. WorcestershireAurora Leigh by Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
  25. YorkshireShirley by Charlotte Brontë.
I hope those who participated enjoyed the challenge, and if you really enjoyed it you can sign up here for Reading England 2016!

And before I sign off, thanks so much to those who joined in and spread the word in 2015!

Comments

  1. I just put up my partial list. It is a list in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am two books short, but me thinks me will make up during December Holidays. Am I joining Reading England 2016...you bet!!! Thanks for a great event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you so much for joining, and I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far :)

      Delete
  3. I just put up my wrap-up post - I didn't read as many as some, but it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun is what it was all about :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Month