Reading England 2015 Wrap Up Post.
It's time to wrap up Reading England 2015! If you've finished the challenge let me know in this post: either leave me a comment, or add your link to Mister Linky (below).
As for me, for this I read 25 titles - I thought as I was hosting the challenge I should make the extra effort :)
Here's my list:
- Bedfordshire: The Autobiography of Mark Rutherford by William Hale White.
- Berkshire: The Ballad of Reading Gaol by Oscar Wilde.
- Cambridgeshire: Jacob's Room by Virginia Woolf.
- Cheshire: Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell.
- Cornwall: Basil by Wilkie Collins.
- Cumbria: Lady Anna by Anthony Trollope.
- Devon: Rachel Ray by Anthony Trollope.
- Dorset: Two on a Tower by Thomas Hardy.
- Essex: Lady Audley's Secret by Mary Elizabeth Braddon.
- Hampshire: The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins.
- Herefordshire: The Diaries of Rev. Francis Kilvert.
- Kent: The Mystery of Edwin Drood by Charles Dickens.
- Lancashire: Mary Barton by Elizabeth Gaskell.
- Lincolnshire: The Mill on the Floss by George Eliot.
- London: Daniel Deronda by George Eliot.
- Northamptonshire: Mansfield Park by Jane Austen.
- Northumberland: Rob Roy by Walter Scott.
- Oxfordshire: Three Men in a Boat by Jerome K. Jerome.
- Shropshire: The Old Curiosity Shop by Charles Dickens.
- Somerset: Persuasion by Jane Austen.
- Surrey: The War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells.
- Sussex: The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists by Robert Tressell.
- Warwickshire: Tom Brown's School Days by Thomas Hughes.
- Worcestershire: Aurora Leigh by Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
- Yorkshire: Shirley by Charlotte Brontë.
I hope those who participated enjoyed the challenge, and if you really enjoyed it you can sign up here for Reading England 2016!
And before I sign off, thanks so much to those who joined in and spread the word in 2015!