This week's Top Ten Tuesday is a fun topic - Top Ten Unique Book Titles. Here's a list of titles I've always found odd, amusing, or surprising, and above all unique:
1. Let's Get a Divorce! (Divorçons!) by Victorien Sardou and Émile Najac (1880).
3. He Knew He Was Right by Anthony Trollope (1869).
4. Ralph Roister Doister by Nicholas Udall (mid 16th Century).
5. 'Tis Pity She's a Whore by John Ford (1633).
6. A New Way to Pay Old Debts by Phillip Massinger (1625).
7. Get Out of my Hair! (Un fil à la patte) by Georges Feydeau (1894).
8. Is He Popenjoy? by Anthony Trollope (1878).
9. Death by Advertising (Une Victime de la Réclame) by Émile Zola (1866).
10. The Compleint of Chaucer to his Empty Purse by Geoffrey Chaucer (c. 1399).